- Home /
- About You /
- Larger Business
The legal marketplace is constantly evolving. To survive, law firms need to constantly evolve too. With both competitors and governing bodies hot on your heels, there’s no time to become complacent … even established law firms like yours. You’re currently facing lots of challenges in terms of business development, managing large teams across multiple sites, risk management and business continuity.
With Interactive hosted practice and accounts management software, you can introduce e-working capabilities firm-wide and safely manage your valuable matters.
What’s more, with Pinpoint outsourced legal cashiering, you can outsource your accounts function to our specialists and eliminate concerns about compliant accounts management and emergency planning.
The features and benefits of Interactive and Pinpoint are:-
- Secure software and expertise access – work remotely from any location, form invisible links between multiple sites and enjoy constant accounting support regardless of external circumstances for guaranteed business continuity, subject to internet access
- Scalability – scale up or down according to your actual transaction volume and cope with increased workloads without expensive additional overheads
- Complete accounting service with pre-generated reports – accurate finance management and automated year end accounts, VAT submissions and audits
- Matter management with intuitive time recording and billing templates – increase revenue by logging and claiming all monies due
- Bespoke management reporting – gather business intelligence by analysing past performance against unique criteria and identify future income generation opportunities
- Compliance with defined regulations – safely operate within the guidelines of the SRA Handbook, SRA Accounts Rules, HMRC, LAA & Lexcel rules with in-built risk management checks
- Affordable monthly subscription – avoid heavy up-front investment and spread your payments throughout the year so you can release the finances needed for investment in internal resources to step up your competitive activity
- Optional document management and Microsoft Office integration – centralised data storage, auto-populated documents and task reminders offer e-working capabilities and improved efficiencies