- Home /
- Our process /
There’s a lot to consider when you’re reviewing the pros and cons of upgrading your software by moving to another supplier. Migrating from your existing system is a high involvement decision, even if you’re increasingly frustrated by its deficiencies and shortfalls. That’s because there are inevitable disruptions and demands upon your time as you roll out new systems firm wide. It can be expensive as well.
Often the final deciding factors in your purchase decision relate to additional services for hand-holding support throughout the implementation project which is the major contributory factor in making the conversion so successful.
We recognise that the legal profession is in a constant state of flux, and you evolve with it as you adapt to newly introduced legislation and reform. Not only that, you change for other reasons too. You may expand or contract in size, or adjust your area specialisms, according to market demands.
Whatever the reason, there will be occasions when our industry-assured consulting advice will help your practice get back on the straight and narrow with ongoing back-up support provided by a company you can trust.
Our consultation support is beneficial because…
- Our consultants project manage the entire migration process on your behalf, up to the point where you’re comfortable going live with your new Interactive legal accounting and case management software or outsourced cashiering service
- Our expert team of advisors possess many years of experience in their specialised field so know about the changes and challenges you face, and can consult on how best to overcome them by drawing upon the most effective combination of support, software and services available
- Features and functionality within our solutions range from business continuity and disaster recovery to risk management and time recording - everything you need to run your business
- Our consultancy team will personalise your dashboard and tailor your reports for instant access to the vital information relevant to your role
- We're a long-established, privately owned, registered-in-England organisation dedicated to the legal sector - we understand your nuances; you can rely on us
To become a Quill client, and join the 600+ existing happy clients using various Quill products, complete our enquiry form, email email@example.com or call 0161 236 2910.