- Home /
- Solutions /
- Document Management Software
Document Management Software
Law firms are document intensive by nature.
Each matter carries all manner of documentation from ID provided at the inception stage to property searches, mortgage offers, title deeds and exchanged contracts in a simple residential conveyancing case.
With office space at a premium and efficiency a top priority for the modern-day legal practice, it's time to paper cleanse your business by becoming digital by default.
Document management software is the platform that makes this possible.
For a whole host of benefits - not least reduced storage capacity and productivity gains - choose from:-
- Stronger links with Microsoft for closer MS Office integration
- Auto time record as part of document upload and email dispatch
- Speedy save of documents from desktop direct to case
- Attach and email documents saved-to-cloud straight from Outlook
- Auto capture inbound and outbound matter-related Outlook correspondence
- Create, edit and save documents from within Word
- Plus all the features of DMS Lite
- Pay an affordable fee of only £17 monthly per user
- In-built functionality within Interactive
- Document storage by matter
- Sub-folder structure for categorisation
- Document tagging for searching and grouping
- Included in your Interactive licence so no additional cost applies