- Home /
- About You /
- Legal Aid
Legal aid is changing. Discussions and ongoing consultation on reforms debate fee cuts, price-competitive tendering, limits to funding for judicial review, market consolidation and removal of client choice.
The government’s legal aid proposals face fierce opposition on the grounds that the justice system will diminish as price will be promoted over quality, and high street law firms in particular will suffer if people are prevented from choosing their own solicitor.
The future is undetermined but one thing is certain… hundreds of thousands of pounds still need to be saved by the Legal Aid Agency so legal aid providers need to work hard to reduce costs through streamlining and efficiencies, ideally improving quality and introducing competitive strategies at the same time.
- Generating prescribed documents – to easily produce criminal and civil legal aid forms
- Improving the accuracy of your legal aid workload – with automatic monitoring software features
- Electronically submitting XML legal aid data – directly uploading to the Legal Aid Agency website
- Lowering staff, office and IT overheads – we manage your accounts and IT so you have less in-house personnel
- Capturing all fee earner time and case costs – so you claim back monies due and calculate average cost-per-case should the need for tendering arrive
- Introducing a more efficient way of working – with outsourced support, software shortcuts and time-saving features
- Stepping up your marketing activity – by utilising your comprehensive contact database, extensive range of reports and newly freed time to target your best clients and prospects