- Home /
- Services /
- Outsourced legal cashiering
Outsourced legal cashiering
Flexible, friendly, scalable, secure, compliant and affordable… that’s our comprehensive outsourced cashiering service for legal practices.
With stringent SRA Accounts Rules, CLC Accounts Code and Scottish Accounts Rules to follow and serious sanctions for non-compliance, why not save the time, money and hassle of legal accounts management by outsourcing to us instead?
Become a Quill client and we’ll manage your accounts while you focus on running your business.
Choose between Pinpoint – complete with deep integration to our Interactive legal accounting software – and Precision – remain using your existing accounts application whilst reaping the benefits of the same rigour and knowledge applied to Pinpoint.
Here are some of the business advantages of outsourced cashiering support for your law firm:-
- Develop a one-to-one relationship – get to know your named cashier and supervisor in our 50-strong team who provide a personalised outsourcing service, acting as an extension to your practice
- Reduce overheads – save money on recruitment, training, salary, IT equipment and office space costs associated with employing your own in-house cashier by replacing with an easily affordable monthly fee
- Comply with regulators – let your solicitors’ accounts rules-professional legal cashier run your accounts in compliance with all the latest industry regulations, in a timely manner, to avoid expensive penalties for inaccurate or late submissions
- Improve accuracy – receive regular reminders of potential or actual breaches, anomalies and late arrival of monies for remedial action
- Save time – simply record your solicitors’ fee earning activities and disbursements, and send daily e-chits of inbound and outbound monies and we’ll do the rest so you can channel your efforts elsewhere
- Enjoy continuous cashier support – contact your cashier or deputy at any time during the working week and never again experience disruptive staff holiday, sickness or parental leave absences
- Maintain a healthy cash flow – claim back monies due from your clients by generating auto-calculated bills based on complex rates, percentage uplifts and VAT from your accurate cashier-managed accounts
- Gain business intelligence insights – receive automatically produced reports weekly, monthly and yearly in areas such as ledger balances, bank reconciliations, balance sheets, profit and loss, and other financial information to monitor performance and identify opportunities for business growth
- Keep bank accounts reconciled – account for all money movements to satisfy your SRA Accounts Rules, CLC Accounts Code or Scottish Accounts Rules obligations
- Automate VAT returns – task your cashier with preparation and online submission of your VAT returns to HMRC according to newly introduced MTD legislation
- Subscribe to optional outsourced services – choose our fully outsourced payroll service and typing service to experience even more productivity-boosting benefits