- Home /
- Solutions /
- Outsourced Legal Cashiering
Outsourced Legal Cashiering
Flexible, friendly, scalable, secure, compliant and affordable… that’s our Pinpoint complete outsourced cashiering service for legal practices.
With stringent SRA Accounts Rules to follow and serious sanctions for non-compliance, why not save the time, money and hassle of legal accounts management by outsourcing to us instead?
Become a Pinpoint client and we’ll manage your accounts while you focus on running your business.
Here are some of the business benefits of Pinpoint for your law firm:-
- Develop a one-to-one relationship – get to know your named cashier and supervisor in our 50-strong team of cashiers who provide a personalised outsourcing service, acting as an extension to your practice
- Reduce overheads – save money on recruitment, training, salary, IT equipment and office space costs associated with employing your own in-house cashier by replacing with an easily affordable monthly fee
- Comply with regulators – let your SRA Accounts Rules-professional legal cashier run your accounts in compliance with all the latest industry regulations, in a timely manner, to avoid expensive penalties for inaccurate or late submissions
- Manage risk – operate your law firm from our Interactive legal accounting software, supplied with the Pinpoint service, to secure your valuable accounts data with our industrial-strength protection measures
- Improve accuracy – receive regular reminders of potential or actual breaches, anomalies and late arrival of monies for remedial action
- Save time – simply record your solicitors’ fee earning activities and disbursements, and send daily e-chits of inbound and outbound monies and we’ll do the rest so you can channel your efforts elsewhere
- Enjoy continuous cashier support – contact your cashier or deputy at any time during the working week and never again experience disruptive staff holiday, sickness or parental leave absences
- Plan for business continuity – use Interactive as your legal accounts and practice management software and you’ll gain 24/7 cloud-hosted access to your finances and matter files
- Maintain a healthy cash flow – claim back monies due from your clients by generating auto-calculated bills based on complex pay rates, percentage uplifts and VAT from your accurate cashier-managed accounts
- Gain business intelligence insights – receive automatically produced reports monthly and yearly in areas such as ledger balances, bank reconciliations, balance sheets, profit and loss, and other financial information to monitor performance and identify opportunities for business growth
- Keep bank accounts reconciled – account for all money movements to satisfy your SRA Accounts Rules obligations
- Automate VAT returns – task your cashier with preparation and online submission of your VAT returns to HMRC
- Streamline annual accounting – let your cashier keep your accounts in order and give your accountant free system access so you can simplify annual accounting processes, and pass routine audits or inspections with flying colours
- Subscribe to optional outsourced services – choose our fully outsourced payroll service and typing service to experience even more productivity-boosting benefits