- Home /
- About You /
- Smaller Business
The key to survival for today’s law firms is to continually monitor the marketplace for business development opportunities then adapt and evolve to satisfy demand ahead of the competition. In order to concentrate on running and growing your business, you need flexible, scalable software and service support from legal accounts professionals.
With Pinpoint outsourced legal cashiering and Interactive hosted practice and accounts management software, you can fully hand over your accounts to our expert team and closely monitor your finances in order to plan for the future.
What’s more, it’s a truly flexible service which grows alongside your practice in direct relation to your business activity levels.
The features and benefits of Pinpoint and Interactive are:-
- Scalability – scale up or down according to your actual transaction volume and cope with increased workloads without expensive additional overheads
- Remote, secure hosted delivery – despite your potentially-changing needs, enjoy constant, safe, uninterrupted online access to your important matter and accounts files for guaranteed business continuity
- Complete accounting service with pre-generated reports – accurate finance management and automated year end accounts, VAT submissions and audits
- Matter management with intuitive time recording and billing templates – increase revenue by logging and claiming all monies due
- Bespoke management reporting – gather business intelligence by analysing past performance against unique criteria and identify future income generation opportunities
- On-demand accounting and technical expertise with server bank back-up – assistance from our highly skilled specialists saves you money on cashier and IT staff salaries, with extra cost savings from outsourced IT infrastructure cutting out maintenance fees
- Compliance with defined regulations – safely operate within the guidelines of the SRA Handbook, SRA Accounts Rules, HMRC, LAA & Lexcel
- Affordable monthly subscription – avoid heavy up-front investment and spread your payments throughout the year so you can release the finances needed for investment in internal resources to extend your services
- Optional document management and Microsoft Office integration – centralised data storage, auto-populated documents and task reminders offer e-working capabilities and improved efficiencies