Specialist payroll support
Posted: 20th June, 2017
Struggling with keeping your complicated payroll compliant?
Unsure of your staff pension obligations?
Confused with ever-evolving payroll legislation?
Haven't you got better things to do?
As a legal practice, you have unique payroll challenges, not least partners' drawings, full-and-part-time employees, varying pay rates and caseload-related expenses. Plus a whole load of payroll and pension hoops and hurdles to keep you up at night.
Why not outsource to us instead? Unlike other providers, we're experts at dealing with the peculiarities of law firm payroll. After all, as an existing Quill client, you'll already know that we've been supplying legal-specific outsourcing services and software for nigh-on 40 years.
Sign up and you can:-
- Improve accuracy: We focus on your payroll, without distraction, for 100% correct, on-time payroll, every time.
- Comply with regulators: We're up-to-date with reforms, requirements and timescales so your compliance is assured.
- Save time: Delegate your payroll responsibilities to us and devote your efforts into more pressing aspects of your business.
- Reduce overheads: Pay a straightforward monthly fee in place of expensive recruitment, salary, training, hardware, software and office space costs.
- Gain year-round support: We never take a day off. Actually, we do but there's always a deputy to cover if anyone's absent.
- Enjoy a whole raft of other benefits including tighter data security, automatic processing of prescribed documentation, closer business intelligence and much more.
Download our datasheet for further details and get in touch to talk to our payroll team.