Winter Readit newsletter out now!
Posted: 6th December, 2017
At the start of this winter season, we bring your latest Readit newsletter, as usual packed from cover to cover with all the latest happenings at Quill and hot industry news.
For Quill, 2017 has been a transformational year, as you'll discover in this edition of Readit. The benefits of these changes to you, as our client, are:-
- Future proofed: significant enhancements to Interactive providing more and more case management functionality, uniting Word and Outlook, integrating with practice-wide templates and precedents
- Economical: both in terms of time and cost; streamline tasks and save money with our many efficiency boosting, easily affordable software and outsourced service solutions
- Affirming: our assembly of new case studies provide contextual understanding of how our software and services operate in situ for end users within every role in practice
- Reassuring: following our MBO, our team of owner-directors ensure we remain privately owned, financially secure and absolutely committed to your care
- Up-to-date: there's other timely content including advice on forthcoming GDPR legislation which is the current buzzword in the legal sector (and for just reason!)
- Heart-warming: our mega charity fundraising efforts have resulted in over £5.2k donated to various charities so far this year (and rising!)
Download Readit and get in touch with our customer care team - that's Clare, Anthony, Jo and Sarah - to find out more on our extensive product portfolio.
Do let us know what you think about Readit. Is it useful? What additional content would you like to see? Anything you'd exclude in the next issue? Your feedback is invaluable to us in tailoring our newsletters to your exact needs. Contact Jennet with your comments.
With Christmas just around the corner, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a very merry Christmas and happy New Year. Enjoy your well-deserved break from work over the holiday period and come back prepared to be even stronger in 2018. As your supplier, we're behind you and supporting you every step of the way towards your professional ambitions.