- Home /
- Headlines /
- Sign up to our AML tool before the 5th EU AML Directive goes live!
Sign up to our AML tool before the 5th EU AML Directive goes live!
Posted: 8th January, 2020
The 5th EU AML Directive is scheduled to be introduced this Friday 10th January*, bringing with it more onerous responsibilities relating to money laundering.
To comply, recommendations relating to the new legislation include the ability to carry out online identification checking. That's because electronic methods are more reliable, secure and quick compared to old paper-based verification.
Are you prepared ahead of deadline?
There’s no need to panic because, with our Interactive legal accounts and case management software, AML and credit checks can be performed as part of the client inception process. No additional software is needed. No extra work is demanded of your already-stretched solicitors. Even better, there’s no upfront cost; just a nominal fee based on search volume charged monthly in arrears.
Enhanced AML due diligence functionality can be yours by simply activating the AML tool within Interactive. Email our team at email@example.com to find out more and go live today.
For further convincing, here are a few of the business benefits of our AML feature:-
- Comply with rules new and old: Specifically the 5th EU AML Directive; Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017; and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Protect against financial crime: Confidently check minimum mandatory data entered across many sources to successfully mitigate risk
- Save time and effort: Easily undertake AML and credit screening during matter set up for instant results and unlimited lifetime storage
- Reduce overheads: Avoid heavy initial outlay and ongoing subscription charges for separate software; pay only for what you use instead
- Much, much more: With advantages ranging from improved accuracy and increased fee earning potential to paperless working and tightened security
Read more, download our flyer, see example and get in touch.
* Subject to parliamentary approval.