- Home /
- Interactive Documents: Professional
Interactive Documents: Professional
For those law firms who require superior document management software functionality by building tighter integration with the Microsoft Office suite, subscribe to our optional add-ins for Word and Outlook, called Interactive Documents Professional.
Interactive Documents Professional allows you to spend your entire working day within your familiar Microsoft applications with automatic links to your database and matter files.
Key benefits of Interactive Documents Professional include:-
- Save time and focus on your core work – access a host of extra time saving features including facility to save documents to case straight from your desktop, to speed up tasks and free up time for other priorities
- Earn more fees – automatically time record as part of the document upload and email dispatch processes to boost your lawyers' fee earning potential
- Provide better services – integrate with Outlook and schedule calendar reminders so that you never miss appointments and follow-up actions for best-standard professional services which will keep your clients coming back with repeat business
- Automate business processes – detect emails displaying the case reference in the subject title and store against matters with automated workflow, bypassing manual intervention and building comprehensive digital files
- Work smarter – retrieve, edit, create and save documents from Word in order to work from your desktop but store in the cloud, for the best of both worlds
- Improve the customer experience – switch from hard copy to electronic documentation and significantly reduce turnaround time to keep cases progressing along
- All the features of Interactive Documents Lite – utilise all our standard functionality for advanced creation, scanning, storage, archiving and searching capabilities
- Lower costs – pay an affordable, monthly flat fee as part of our up-front pricing policy for our Interactive Documents Professional module instead of investing in expensive free-standing document management software
To upgrade to these full-blown DMS capabilities, please contact our customer care team. Email email@example.com or call 0161 236 2910. Plus, find out more on our Interactive case management and legal accounting software.