We’re looking for experienced Legal Cashiers with a minimum of 2 years’ previous cashiering experience to join our vibrant team in Manchester, Liverpool or Redcar. As an outsourced legal accounts bureau team member, you’ll be allocated various client sites, and be responsible for the full range of cashiering duties for each of these.
The role’s extremely diverse and no two days are ever the same which promotes deep job satisfaction. It’s a fast-paced environment so you must be capable of juggling a varied workload, achieving deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy too.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and range of appealing benefits, such as annual bonus scheme.
Our regular, confidential staff surveys show that we’re a supportive, forward-thinking firm who recognises, rewards and supports all employees. We’re also committed to our ongoing corporate social responsibility programme which has led to thousands of pounds being donated to charity and earned us the esteemed accolade ‘Employer of the Year 2016’ by the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- To post all accounting transactions in accordance with Pinpoint posting procedures, SAR for your allocated clients and any other sites as given to you
- To set up of new matters and recording of time transactions for your allocated clients and any other sites as given to you
- To produce daily/weekly/monthly audit trails and reports in accordance with Pinpoint policies and procedures and SAR; this will include management reports, bank, client balance, LAA and VAT reconciliations
- To liaise with clients, auditors etc to answer queries and offer suggestions
- To visit clients sites when deemed necessary by your manager
- To maintain internal systems of control (including filing, computerised records and reporting sheets)
- To escalate immediately to your manager any issues that have, or in your opinion may arise relating to any Pinpoint client or procedure
- To train and support any new or existing member of staff in any area your manager requests
- To offer technical assistance on any Pinpoint related matter to any other member of staff
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager
What skills and experience would you need?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and pay close attention to detail
- Competency to work on your own and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
To apply, please forward your CV to the Quill Recruitment Team at Castle Quay, Manchester, M15 4NJ or email.