- Home /
- Solutions /
- Practice Management Software
Practice Management Software
Award winning, market-leading, easy-to-use, intelligent, cloud-stored, scalable, compliant and robust… that’s our Interactive complete practice management and legal accounts software.
Designed for legal industry professionals, Interactive’s an integrated firm-wide solution containing tools for case management, time recording, email and document management, legal accounts, billing and reporting.
There’s functionality to support all clients, within every department, both front and back office, to help law firms become more efficient, profitable, competitive and successful.
Here are some of the business benefits for Interactive customers:-
- Save valuable time – easily personalise your dashboard for tailored, one-click access to role-related information and change from traditional paper to electronic processes for improved efficiency
- Work flexibly – log in via a secure online connection and share a single-view centralised database to establish flexible working, stronger links between multiple offices and disseminate knowledge
- Plan for business continuity – enjoy 99.9% system uptime and uninterrupted support from our expert technical team to keep your business running and resolve issues as they arise
- Lower costs – save money on overheads for in-house IT personnel, server resources and technology by taking advantage of our simple monthly all-inclusive payment terms
- Scale up or down – ensure flexibility with your organisation’s legal software products by requesting us, as your provider, to expand or contract according to your practice needs
- Earn more fees – capture your solicitors’ chargeable tasks while you work or post activity, act upon user prompts for inaccurate time entries and generate bills with automated calculations
- Manage your daily accounts – enter daily e-chits for monies in and out to recover disbursements, control spending, and reconcile bank accounts and ledgers
- Comply with regulators – relax in the knowledge that features assist with SRA Handbook, SRA Accounts Rules, HMRC, LAA and Lexcel guidelines to satisfy regulators that you’re managing cases compliantly
- Reduce risk – undertake duplicate, conflict and anti-money laundering checks for confident due diligence, and receive automatic notification of accounts breaches for remedial action
- Improve security – rest assured that our ISO 27001-standard data centres and security measures are safely storing your cloud-based matter content, files and monies
- Simplify annual accounting – retain a fully managed audit trail of your finances and provide your accountant with free system access for accurate, streamlined statutory accounts
- Define your workflows – design your own stages of work to allow the system to guide you through each project rather than being rigidly led by forced workflow
- Grow your business – create real-time management performance tracking reports with pre-defined or bespoke report options and identify potential company development opportunities
- Integrate your core applications – link your Outlook calendar, tasks and emails, and maintain a centre store of matter-related Word and Excel forms to streamline the individual user experience