Running an in-house accounts team?
Quill Interactive is a hosted legal accounts system for in-house cashiers. Catering for inbound and outbound cash flow, you can accurately and safely administer all your firm’s money movements. With built-in practice management, you can better manage your important matters with the reassurance of business continuity.
Need an outsourced accounts team?
Pinpoint Interactive is a specialised legal process outsourcing service for total handover of your accounting functions to our dedicated team of experienced cashiers. Our specialists manage your accounts in compliance with the SRA Handbook, Solicitors’ Accounts Rules, HMRC, LSC and Lexcel guidelines.
"Quill Interactive is a hosted system, which means that it’s delivered through the Quill server rather than a locally installed server. The advantage is continuity in the event of in-house technical problems, as the service is not affected. Additionally, it brings the major benefit of anywhere, secure access."
Rosie Bracher Solicitors
At the heart of your performance & compliance
As specialist software and outsourcing services provider to the legal industry, Quill Pinpoint offers an extensive range of secure, efficient, compliant, user-friendly solutions for legal accounts and practice management. Whether you're looking to update your software, infrastructure or outsource to the experts, Quill Pinpoint can help you to significantly improve the way you work and comply with defined rules, regulations and legislation.
Who is Quill Pinpoint?
- Privately-owned software house
- Over 70 UK-based staff
- UK's largest team of legal cashiers
- Hold current ILFM award
- Investors in People accreditation
- 33 years' experience in legal IT
- Law Society recognised supplier
Software & services
- Hosted delivery platforms
- Accurate legal accounting
- Practice & document management
- Built-in business continuity
- Risk management & compliance
- Full outsourcing services
- Training, consultancy & migration
Who are our clients?
- 650-strong client base
- All sizes, structures & specialisms
- Legal practices
- Professional companies
- Case study: Blain Boland
- Case study: Roberts Jackson
- Many more loyal reference sites
View more clients that we work with.