MyQuill: Brand new legal firm software, everything you need to know (webinar)12/10/22
Come join us on Monday 31 October from 1pm to 1.30pm to discover more efficient ways for you to work smarter with our refreshingly new MyQuill legal software for accounts, practice, document and case management.
Want to future-proof your law firm ? Have you seen what’s new and improved at Quill?
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how our brand new MyQuill software can help you run your law firm more efficiently.
As covered by Legal Insider and in the Orange Rag as featured product launch here, MyQuill is our 5th iteration of the Quill practice, case and document management solution. We have worked in close collaboration with the legal sector during the development of our newest legal solution, ensuring we address key pain points for law firms.
Sign up for this free 30 minute webinar to:
- See how you can access MyQuill on your desktop, tablet or mobile phone
- View enhanced dashboard for quick review of your practice performance metrics and compliance with shortcuts to frequent tasks and recent cases
- Check out the new Organiser which allows you to manage your key tasks and reminders on all your cases and practice events with calendar views and custom to do schedules
- See how you can subscribe to each chargeable module to meet your own specific requirements
- And of course all wrapped up with a security blanket to give you and your cyber insurers even greater peace of mind wherever you are.
Want to future-proof your practice? Register today !
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.