May webinar series on becoming a Quill PRO10/05/22
Our webinar series is back by popular demand in May. There are four free webinars showcasing all the latest tricks to streamlining your law firm’s operations. Clients are invited to join us from 16th to 19th May for live webinars spanning some great topics from billing and bundling to legal forms and transcriptions:
- Webinar #1, 16th May: Streamlined billing: How to get paid faster. Read more & register.
- Webinar #2, 17th May: What’s changing with legal forms in 2022? Read more & register.
- Webinar #3, 18th May: Ultimate guide to electronic document bundling. Read more & register.
- Webinar #4, 19th May: Guide to managed transcription: how Quill Type works. Read more & register.
Each webinar will feature:
- Expert knowledge from legal industry professionals.
- Opportunities to hear case studies from other like-minded law firms on how they are addressing challenges.
- A chance to join the conversation with a live Q&A.
- Webinars are only 30 mins to allow for bite-sized content.
If you can’t attend the live webinars, register anyway as we’ll be sending the recording to all registrants after the event.
More from our blog
What’s changing with legal forms in 2022: Divorce and family forms focus
In our ‘What’s changing with legal forms in 2022’ webinar, our Chairman Julian Bryan was joined by Paul Clyde and Archie Courage from FormEvo to discover changes and enhancements to the Quill Forms catalogue, looking specifically at the D81 and FormE, e-signature functionality, and future roadmap for divorce and family forms. Read our post-webinar recap.Read More
Interview with Eve Lake, Founding Director, Eve Lake Conveyancing & Legal Services
Eve Lake has grown from start up in 2019 to team-of-eight with further expansion ahead in 2022. Read Eve's story about law school, working for large corporates, and setting up her own practice using our legal accounts software and outsourced cashiering service.Read More
Six things to consider before outsourcing your legal cashiering
Managing your law firm’s cashiering in a ‘smart’ way is essential if you want to succeed in an increasingly competitive legal marketplace. There’s one tactic in particular which more and more law firms are employing – outsourcing. Find out the 'why' (reasons) and 'what' (things to consider) of outsourcing.Read More