May webinar series on becoming a Quill PRO10/05/22
Our webinar series is back by popular demand in May. There are four free webinars showcasing all the latest tricks to streamlining your law firm’s operations. Clients are invited to join us from 16th to 19th May for live webinars spanning some great topics from billing and bundling to legal forms and transcriptions:
- Webinar #1, 16th May: Streamlined billing: How to get paid faster. Read more & register.
- Webinar #2, 17th May: What’s changing with legal forms in 2022? Read more & register.
- Webinar #3, 18th May: Ultimate guide to electronic document bundling. Read more & register.
- Webinar #4, 19th May: Guide to managed transcription: how Quill Type works. Read more & register.
Each webinar will feature:
- Expert knowledge from legal industry professionals.
- Opportunities to hear case studies from other like-minded law firms on how they are addressing challenges.
- A chance to join the conversation with a live Q&A.
- Webinars are only 30 mins to allow for bite-sized content.
If you can’t attend the live webinars, register anyway as we’ll be sending the recording to all registrants after the event.
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.