No Quill | No growth29/01/18
The top concern of law firms today is how to grow their business. Having the right technology in place is essential for any practice with growth ambitions.
At Quill, we provide just that – the best software to expand, whether you’re growing your caseload, your staff, your profits or all three!
Our Interactive system is…
- NEW: The latest version has undergone extensive enhancements and boasts a modern look that includes a new dashboard and streamlined navigation
- FAST: Automated tasks, handy shortcuts, wizard guidance, document and report templates really help you to speed up work
- RELIABLE: Accounts breach warnings, AML scanning, conflict of interest checking, 99.9% system uptime, uninterrupted support and ISO-accredited security measures provide a reassuringly reliable set-up
- ANYWHERE: Our cloud-based system’s designed to run on tablets and mobiles as well as PCs, with an optional Police Station App and centralised DMS module, so you can operate anywhere, any time, any device
- INTEGRATED: Manage your legal accounts, documents, matters, time and reports within one system and link with third party case management solutions for a best-in-breed approach
Choose Quill to support your growth strategy and reach your true potential. First, read more about the features and benefits of our Interactive, DMS and AML tools. Second, complete the enquiry form on this page, email email@example.com or call 0161 236 2910.
Achieving growth is challenging in this cut-throat competitive industry but it doesn’t have to be complicated. We’ll show you how.
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.