No Quill | No growth29/01/18
The top concern of law firms today is how to grow their business. Having the right technology in place is essential for any practice with growth ambitions.
At Quill, we provide just that – the best software to expand, whether you’re growing your caseload, your staff, your profits or all three!
Our Interactive system is…
- NEW: The latest version has undergone extensive enhancements and boasts a modern look that includes a new dashboard and streamlined navigation
- FAST: Automated tasks, handy shortcuts, wizard guidance, document and report templates really help you to speed up work
- RELIABLE: Accounts breach warnings, AML scanning, conflict of interest checking, 99.9% system uptime, uninterrupted support and ISO-accredited security measures provide a reassuringly reliable set-up
- ANYWHERE: Our cloud-based system’s designed to run on tablets and mobiles as well as PCs, with an optional Police Station App and centralised DMS module, so you can operate anywhere, any time, any device
- INTEGRATED: Manage your legal accounts, documents, matters, time and reports within one system and link with third party case management solutions for a best-in-breed approach
Choose Quill to support your growth strategy and reach your true potential. First, read more about the features and benefits of our Interactive, DMS and AML tools. Second, complete the enquiry form on this page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 236 2910.
Achieving growth is challenging in this cut-throat competitive industry but it doesn’t have to be complicated. We’ll show you how.
More from our blog
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #3: Busting the myths & why experience counts
The third in our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series cuts straight to the truth by outlining common misconceptions and explaining why having a qualified legal cashier running your accounting function in vital.Read More
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #2: Tips and traps
We're continuing our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series with an overview of the main traps for legal cashiers, primary issues around accounting regulations and examples of law firms who've breached legal accounts rules - plus how to avoid the same mistakes at your law firm.Read More
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #1: The basics
We're kicking off our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series, adapted from our new e-book, with a brief introduction to the cashiering process including the key regulations in force, what's at risk by getting your cashiering wrong and the main responsibilities of your legal cashier.Read More