Outsource your cashiering… it’s a no brainer!29/06/17
It’s a fact that clients using our Pinpoint outsourced cashiering service have increased their profits by 25% over the past three years. That’s worth in excess of £100k per firm.
But how did they achieve such growth? A key factor is undoubtedly outsourced legal cashiering support. When you stop and look at the benefits of outsourcing, the decision to follow with the same business model really is a no brainer.
- Legal accounting experts: our virtual cashiering team holds industry-recognised qualifications and their pooled expertise is unrivalled
- Personal service: we assign your practice a named member of our ever-helpful cashiers so you build up a friendly rapport
- No staff absence costs: expensive absenteeism is a thing of the past with guaranteed year-round cover from your cashier and deputy
- SRA compliance: we know the SRA Accounts Rules inside out, help you comply with regulators and support your COFA
- No employment or office rental costs: you replace all the usual ongoing expenditure – that’s recruitment, salary, office rental, hardware, telecommunications, furniture etc – with a set monthly fee
- No capital spend: switch from an on-premise to cloud environment with our free supporting Interactive system and no initial outlay
- Instant business intelligence: Interactive’s advanced reporting features and your cashier-generated reports provide complete visibility of performance and forecasts
- Business continuity assured: host your data in the cloud, access via a secure internet connection to work uninterrupted and make anywhere your office
- You focus on fee earning: avoid admin distraction, leave your cashiering to us, and concentrate on earning fees and business development
- Pay as you go: your cashiering costs are variable and reflect the throughput of your business
Simply call us on 0161 236 2910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you too could be on your way to enhancing your profits.
More from our blog
Interview with Andrew Guile, Partner at GN Law
Andrew Guile is a specialist in legal aid, family, wills and probate, police actions and mental health law. Read on for how he has grown his practice, GN Law, from ten to fifty employees in the space of fifteen years with the help of technology.Read More
Blackfords reduces court bundle production from two days to 20 minutes
Advice from Trevor Francis, Managing Partner at Blackfords LLP, on how software helps reduce court bundle production from 2 days to 20 minutes.Read More
Interview with Johdi Hutchins, Partner and Practice Manager at Galloway Hughes
In her role as Practice Manager, Partner and Accounts Manager for Galloway Hughes, comprising of 23 lawyers and 2 offices, Johdi Hutchins has full appreciation of the financial and compliance-related demands on law firms, and how technology can help. Read her advice.Read More