Outsource your cashiering… it’s a no brainer!29/06/17
It’s a fact that clients using our Pinpoint outsourced cashiering service have increased their profits by 25% over the past three years. That’s worth in excess of £100k per firm.
But how did they achieve such growth? A key factor is undoubtedly outsourced legal cashiering support. When you stop and look at the benefits of outsourcing, the decision to follow with the same business model really is a no brainer.
- Legal accounting experts: our virtual cashiering team holds industry-recognised qualifications and their pooled expertise is unrivalled
- Personal service: we assign your practice a named member of our ever-helpful cashiers so you build up a friendly rapport
- No staff absence costs: expensive absenteeism is a thing of the past with guaranteed year-round cover from your cashier and deputy
- SRA compliance: we know the SRA Accounts Rules inside out, help you comply with regulators and support your COFA
- No employment or office rental costs: you replace all the usual ongoing expenditure – that’s recruitment, salary, office rental, hardware, telecommunications, furniture etc – with a set monthly fee
- No capital spend: switch from an on-premise to cloud environment with our free supporting Interactive system and no initial outlay
- Instant business intelligence: Interactive’s advanced reporting features and your cashier-generated reports provide complete visibility of performance and forecasts
- Business continuity assured: host your data in the cloud, access via a secure internet connection to work uninterrupted and make anywhere your office
- You focus on fee earning: avoid admin distraction, leave your cashiering to us, and concentrate on earning fees and business development
- Pay as you go: your cashiering costs are variable and reflect the throughput of your business
Simply call us on 0161 236 2910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you too could be on your way to enhancing your profits.
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.