Top 5 benefits of outsourced typing01/03/18
- Utilise whenever: Dip in and out either to clear typing backlogs, use as an overflow during busy periods, get holiday and sickness cover, or instruct on a regular basis.
- Save money: Pay per minute of dictation only, and avoid expensive typing pool staffing costs and office space fees.
- Save time: Request a 1-hour turnaround for urgent projects which our typists action round-the-clock including evenings and weekends.
- Tighten security: Our ISO 27001 accreditation, SSL certification, DBS checks and confidentiality agreements protect your sensitive documentation.
- Many more advantages: Including improved accuracy, increased profits, legislative compliance and strengthened branding to name a few.
More from our blog
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #3: Busting the myths & why experience counts
The third in our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series cuts straight to the truth by outlining common misconceptions and explaining why having a qualified legal cashier running your accounting function in vital.Read More
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #2: Tips and traps
We're continuing our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series with an overview of the main traps for legal cashiers, primary issues around accounting regulations and examples of law firms who've breached legal accounts rules - plus how to avoid the same mistakes at your law firm.Read More
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #1: The basics
We're kicking off our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series, adapted from our new e-book, with a brief introduction to the cashiering process including the key regulations in force, what's at risk by getting your cashiering wrong and the main responsibilities of your legal cashier.Read More