Top 5 benefits of outsourced typing01/03/18
- Utilise whenever: Dip in and out either to clear typing backlogs, use as an overflow during busy periods, get holiday and sickness cover, or instruct on a regular basis.
- Save money: Pay per minute of dictation only, and avoid expensive typing pool staffing costs and office space fees.
- Save time: Request a 1-hour turnaround for urgent projects which our typists action round-the-clock including evenings and weekends.
- Tighten security: Our ISO 27001 accreditation, SSL certification, DBS checks and confidentiality agreements protect your sensitive documentation.
- Many more advantages: Including improved accuracy, increased profits, legislative compliance and strengthened branding to name a few.
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.