Bundledocs integration now available!06/09/19
Take any combination of documents from Interactive, and quickly and easily compile numbered, indexed, sectioned and hyperlinked booklets – or bundles – in minutes. Regardless of size, you can subsequently change your bundles in seconds.
Not only can you merge matter centric data from Interactive to your precedent letters and store them within the in-built document management system, but now, with tight integration between the systems, you can put a mixture of those documents into bundles for court, counsel or other purposes in Bundledocs.
Watch Bundledocs’ YouTube video showcasing Interactive-Bundledocs integration:
By operating a fully integrated Interactive-Bundledocs set up, you can:-
- Save time: Gone are the late nights assembling and paginating bundles; tasks are speeded up with many processes automated
- Improve accuracy: Utilise the same centrally located documents to reduce the potential for error and make unlimited amendments until you get bundles right
- Customise bundles: There are a range of customisable options and the ability to create your own templates according to requirements
- Work on the go: With both Interactive and Bundledocs accessible any time, any place, any device, anywhere is your office
- Reduce costs: Our co-joined cloud-based solution means you avoid heavy upfront hardware and software fees
- Enhance collaboration: By inviting colleagues, counsel or any third party to collaboratively work with you
- Strengthen security: Safely share password-protected bundles with internal and external contacts
- Become greener: Switch to e-working and use less paper which is better for the environment
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.