Turning the tide: how to take a data-driven approach to employee well-being21/07/21
Quill to speak at upcoming ICAEW Solicitors Conference
ICAEW Solicitors Conference
14th September 2021, 14:35PM – 15:05PM
The past nineteen months have been some of the most bizarre we’ve experienced in our lifetime. Amongst the dramatic changes is one of the biggest mental health crises ever. And it’s all because of Covid.
We’ll be tackling this subject at the ICAEW Solicitors Conference. Julian Bryan reflects on what’s happened by looking through the lens of our Quilldex free matter benchmarking tool and crystal-ball gazes into the future by presenting a tried-and-tested, two-part employee well-being plan.
If anyone knows about the two core subjects of technology and employee engagement, it’s Julian. After all, he’s the MD of a successful legal software house which is four-times accredited by Best Companies.
Join Julian’s session at 14:35PM on 14th September to discover:
- The legal sector’s key trends, peaks and troughs since March 2020 as correctly identified by Quilldex.
- Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats throughout the coronavirus outbreak and what may be on the horizon.
- The implication of the ‘mental health pandemic’ on regulatory compliance and other practice areas.
- Part 1 of an employee well-being plan on using the right technology to support your staff, from cloud solutions to time recording systems and everything in between.
- Part 2 of an employee well-being plan on attracting, retaining and motivating your staff with benefit and engagement schemes to achieve Best Companies status.
More from our blog
How a law firm can go paperless | Common mistake to avoid | Law firm practice management
Going paperless is what most businesses aspire to. But how to go about it? You see, there's a WRONG way and a RIGHT way to become a paperless law firm. Avoid these common mistakes.Read More
Quill uncovers… LinkedIn for law webinar: A step-by-step guide for partners
The second in our QUILL UNCOVERS webinar series continues in August with the all-important subject of using LinkedIn for the business of law. Receive valuable insights from LinkedIn gurus Sahar Farooqi (DAC Beachcroft), Stuart Kaye (Adams Kaye) and Yvonne Boateng (LinkedIn consultant).Read More
Quill releases legal technology guide to help smart law firms adapt to the challenging demands of 2021
Access our guide to the essential smart law firm tech tools for 2021, discover which technologies you need to run your law practice smoothly and efficiently, learn how to make hybrid working a success and realise the benefits of going paperless.Read More