Turning the tide: how to take a data-driven approach to employee well-being (ICAEW conference)21/07/21
Quill to speak at upcoming ICAEW Solicitors Conference
ICAEW Solicitors Conference
14th September 2021, 14:35PM – 15:05PM
The past nineteen months have been some of the most bizarre we’ve experienced in our lifetime. Amongst the dramatic changes is one of the biggest mental health crises ever. And it’s all because of Covid.
We’ll be tackling this subject at the ICAEW Solicitors Conference. Julian Bryan reflects on what’s happened by looking through the lens of our Quilldex free matter benchmarking tool and crystal-ball gazes into the future by presenting a tried-and-tested, two-part employee well-being plan.
If anyone knows about the two core subjects of technology and employee engagement, it’s Julian. After all, he’s the MD of a successful legal software house which is four-times accredited by Best Companies.
Join Julian’s session at 14:35PM on 14th September to discover:
- The legal sector’s key trends, peaks and troughs since March 2020 as correctly identified by Quilldex.
- Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats throughout the coronavirus outbreak and what may be on the horizon.
- The implication of the ‘mental health pandemic’ on regulatory compliance and other practice areas.
- Part 1 of an employee well-being plan on using the right technology to support your staff, from cloud solutions to time recording systems and everything in between.
- Part 2 of an employee well-being plan on attracting, retaining and motivating your staff with benefit and engagement schemes to achieve Best Companies status.
More from our blog
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #3: Busting the myths & why experience counts
The third in our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series cuts straight to the truth by outlining common misconceptions and explaining why having a qualified legal cashier running your accounting function in vital.Read More
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #2: Tips and traps
We're continuing our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series with an overview of the main traps for legal cashiers, primary issues around accounting regulations and examples of law firms who've breached legal accounts rules - plus how to avoid the same mistakes at your law firm.Read More
Ultimate guide to legal cashiering #1: The basics
We're kicking off our 'Ultimate guide to legal cashiering' blog series, adapted from our new e-book, with a brief introduction to the cashiering process including the key regulations in force, what's at risk by getting your cashiering wrong and the main responsibilities of your legal cashier.Read More