Turning the tide: how to take a data-driven approach to employee well-being (ICAEW conference)21/07/21
Quill to speak at upcoming ICAEW Solicitors Conference
ICAEW Solicitors Conference
14th September 2021, 14:35PM – 15:05PM
The past nineteen months have been some of the most bizarre we’ve experienced in our lifetime. Amongst the dramatic changes is one of the biggest mental health crises ever. And it’s all because of Covid.
We’ll be tackling this subject at the ICAEW Solicitors Conference. Julian Bryan reflects on what’s happened by looking through the lens of our Quilldex free matter benchmarking tool and crystal-ball gazes into the future by presenting a tried-and-tested, two-part employee well-being plan.
If anyone knows about the two core subjects of technology and employee engagement, it’s Julian. After all, he’s the MD of a successful legal software house which is four-times accredited by Best Companies.
Join Julian’s session at 14:35PM on 14th September to discover:
- The legal sector’s key trends, peaks and troughs since March 2020 as correctly identified by Quilldex.
- Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats throughout the coronavirus outbreak and what may be on the horizon.
- The implication of the ‘mental health pandemic’ on regulatory compliance and other practice areas.
- Part 1 of an employee well-being plan on using the right technology to support your staff, from cloud solutions to time recording systems and everything in between.
- Part 2 of an employee well-being plan on attracting, retaining and motivating your staff with benefit and engagement schemes to achieve Best Companies status.
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.