Turning the tide: how to take a data-driven approach to employee well-being (ICAEW conference)21/07/21
Quill to speak at upcoming ICAEW Solicitors Conference
ICAEW Solicitors Conference
14th September 2021, 14:35PM – 15:05PM
The past nineteen months have been some of the most bizarre we’ve experienced in our lifetime. Amongst the dramatic changes is one of the biggest mental health crises ever. And it’s all because of Covid.
We’ll be tackling this subject at the ICAEW Solicitors Conference. Julian Bryan reflects on what’s happened by looking through the lens of our Quilldex free matter benchmarking tool and crystal-ball gazes into the future by presenting a tried-and-tested, two-part employee well-being plan.
If anyone knows about the two core subjects of technology and employee engagement, it’s Julian. After all, he’s the MD of a successful legal software house which is four-times accredited by Best Companies.
Join Julian’s session at 14:35PM on 14th September to discover:
- The legal sector’s key trends, peaks and troughs since March 2020 as correctly identified by Quilldex.
- Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats throughout the coronavirus outbreak and what may be on the horizon.
- The implication of the ‘mental health pandemic’ on regulatory compliance and other practice areas.
- Part 1 of an employee well-being plan on using the right technology to support your staff, from cloud solutions to time recording systems and everything in between.
- Part 2 of an employee well-being plan on attracting, retaining and motivating your staff with benefit and engagement schemes to achieve Best Companies status.
More from our blog
Quill uncovers…The future of the law firm office: What leadership should be thinking about (Webinar)
Our QUILL UNCOVERS webinar series continues in November with 'The future of the law firm office: What leadership should be thinking about' run by Quill's Managing Director Julian Bryan, helping you better understand how to engage with employees and improve well-being.Read More
Quill appoints Doug Convery from SOS Legal and doubles its sales resource
Quill welcomes hired seasoned professional, Doug Convery, to join its sales team in a newly created regional sales consultant position and drive further business growth.Read More
5 tips for best money handing practices and SRA compliance by legal accounts software and outsourced cashiering experts
Here are our top five tips for best money handling practices and SRA compliance to help you out, based on our recent chat with Karen Heggie, legal technical lead at Quill from our ‘MoneyChain: 5 steps to secure money transfers’ webinar.Read More