To perform at your best, you need systems in place to manage every aspect of your law firm, from business intelligence and case management to legal accounts and risk management.
With Quill and Redbrick’s integrated solution, that’s exactly what you get…
Use our Interactive software for SRA- and CLC-compliant legal accounting, Redbrick Practice Management for everything else and synchronise with the MS Office suite for even closer integration. By doing so, you can:-
- Save time: utilise a single-interface package to progress matters from inception to completion with a full audit trail throughout
- Improve accuracy: enter data only once to cut duplication and reduce the potential for data input error
- Extract proper intelligence: draw reports on shared data for comprehensive insights into past performance and forecast into the future
- Mitigate risk: subscribe to add-on modules for ID checks and property searches to run a safer business
- Get extra support: select our Pinpoint cashiering service, thereafter log daily e-chits and let our expert accounts team do the rest
- Save money: replace onerous software and hardware costs with pay-as-you-go (Quill) and cost-per-file (Redbrick) pricing models
- Become more competitive: introduce efficiencies front and back office to perform at optimum capacity and compete with the rest
- Enjoy a raft of other benefits: not least workflow assistance to automate your repetitive tasks
With Quill and Redbrick, connect and unify your preferred systems to operate together seamlessly without switching screens, windows or folders.
More from our blog
The complete legal practice management playbook
Why is legal practice management important, what impact does it have on risk and compliance, and how can your law firm drive efficiencies and maximise revenue? If you're asking yourself these questions, look no further than our latest blog for the answers.
What is legal project management and why should you care?
Think legal project management (LPM) is the kind of phrase which only the really big law firms need to know about? For the huge cases which require a whole army of lawyers to complete? Think again.
Quill’s Victories at the 2023 Best Companies Awards
Quill is proud to be named one of the best mid-sized technology companies to work for in the North West, according to Best Companies. Read all about our Head of People's experience speaking at the Best Companies Live event at Manchester's MediaCity with Dan Walker.