Bundledocs integration now available!
Posted: 6th September, 2019
Take any combination of documents from Interactive, and quickly and easily compile numbered, indexed, sectioned and hyperlinked booklets – or bundles - in minutes. Regardless of size, you can subsequently change your bundles in seconds.
Not only can you merge matter centric data from Interactive to your precedent letters and store them within the in-built document management system, but now, with tight integration between the systems, you can put a mixture of those documents into bundles for court, counsel or other purposes in Bundledocs.
By operating a fully integrated Interactive-Bundledocs set up, you can:-
- Save time: Gone are the late nights assembling and paginating bundles; tasks are speeded up with many processes automated
- Improve accuracy: Utilise the same centrally located documents to reduce the potential for error and make unlimited amendments until you get bundles right
- Customise bundles: There are a range of customisable options and the ability to create your own templates according to requirements
- Work on the go: With both Interactive and Bundledocs accessible any time, any place, any device, anywhere is your office
- Reduce costs: Our co-joined cloud-based solution means you avoid heavy upfront hardware and software fees
- Enhance collaboration: By inviting colleagues, counsel or any third party to collaboratively work with you
- Strengthen security: Safely share password-protected bundles with internal and external contacts
- Become greener: Switch to e-working and use less paper which is better for the environment
, MD at Quill, comments: “Our integration with Bundledocs is a way of helping legal professionals to handle document preparation in a streamlined manner. Integration is so straightforward because it’s cloud talking to cloud. With rising volumes of law firms embracing cloud technologies, it’s a great time to announce our true cloud bundling tool to the industry. Joint users can maximise efficiencies by running our two systems in tandem.”
To start using Interactive and Bundledocs today, and to run a free 30-day trial of Bundledocs to try out the seamless integration before making any financial commitment, please email email@example.com
or call 0161 236 2910.
Watch Bundledocs' YouTube video showcasing Interactive-Bundledocs integration.